All applicants should submit the following to apply for admission to the Alaska Bible Seminary:
1. Completed Seminary application form (download here)
2. Completed Pastor/Elder Reference form (download here)
3. Signed copy of Covenant for Student Conduct (download here)
4. Evidence of High School graduation, GED or its equivalent
5. Signed copy of internet usage agreement
After receipt of the above items, application packets will be reviewed by the Application Review Board for final admissions approval. Review board consists of a Bishop, appointed Alaska Provincial Board member, appointed member of the Seminary Board of Trustees and Seminary Dean. All potential students will be notified with the board’s decision regarding their application for admission.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Students:
The Alaska Bible Seminary admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Alaska Bible Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.